1 or more drops per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Signs and Symptoms of Deficiencies
They symptoms of deficiency may include:
- Getting sick or infected often.
- Fatigue and tiredness.
- Bone and back pain.
- Impaired wound healing.
- Bone loss.
- Hair loss.
- Muscle pain.
- Thinning or brittle bones, osteoporosis, or frequent bone fractures
- Muscle weakness, particularly if there is an unexplained change in muscle strength
- Changes in mood, with people who have low vitamin d
- High or rising blood pressure
- Exhaustion, even with enough sleep
- Unexplained infertility